"I saw Jibril [the Angel] beside the lotus of the limit, and he had six hundred wings. From his feathers spilled pearls and rubies of all colors."
My cannabis oil was sourced in Italy. It has a strongly herbaceous, earthy, effervescent green aroma with a slightly bitter top note and a clean herbal base note. Associated with a complex blend of other green notes,
the result of this extrait suprême is a total brain bluffer.
"One day, while we were sitting near the Prophet (peace be upon him), a man came to us whose clothes were very white and whose hair was very black. There was nothing about him to indicate that he was on a journey and none of us knew him. He came forward and sat down opposite the Prophet (pbuh), leaning his knees against his and placing the palms of his hands on his thighs.
He said to the Prophet (pbuh):
- "O Muhammad! Inform me about Islam."
- "Islam is to testify that no one is worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. It is also to observe prayer properly, to pay Zakat, to fast in the month of Ramadan and to make the pilgrimage to Makkah if one can afford it." replied the Prophet (pbuh).
The man said:
- "You have spoken the truth."
We were astonished that the man asked him about it and at the same time agreed with him. Then he said:
- "Tell me about faith."
- "Faith is to believe in Allah, His angels, His books, His messengers and the Last Day. It is also believing in fate, good or bad." said the Prophet (pbuh).
- "You have spoken the truth. Inform me about the perfect faith."
- "It is to worship Allah as if you see Him, for if you do not see Him, He sees you."
- "Inform me about the Hour."
- "He who is asked does not know more than he who asks him."
- "Inform me about its precursors."
- "It will come when the maid will give birth to her mistress and when you will see the barefooted, the ragged and the beggars among the shepherds competing in the building of a high structure."
When the man left, I was astonished for a while, and then the Prophet (peace be upon him) said to me, " 'Umar! Do you know who is the one who has come to question me?" I said, "Allah and His Messenger know best." He said, "It is Jibril who has come to teach you your religion".